The Library is a shared space and an area of study. All students visiting the library must
- Maintain a quiet environment
- Ensure that phones are switched to
- silent; no calls may be made or received
- Refrain from eating or drinking in the Library
Your student card is your library card
- Students that return loaned materials later than the due date will be charged a fine
- Students must pay for replacement of lost materials and an additional handling charge.
- Students owing overdue library materials or unpaid fines will be prevented from learning examination results and from registering the following year.
- Students may not graduate without a clean library record.
Interfering with PCs and peripheral equipment such as cables and inappropriate use of library computers or the campus network, is forbidden.
Access to Library Resources, Services and Facilities